What We Do
The key discriminator that sets TechFinity“We develop a common solution framework for cross-domain, decision-centric applications.” apart from other high tech software and engineering small businesses is its unique solution approach to the complex problem domains of large scale data analysis, decision support, and optimized resource allocation.
The intersection of these problem domains is central to many scientific and engineering disciplines. Some examples include:
- Defense: Missile Defense Battle Management, Command and Control (BMC2) systems
- Medical: Clinical Decision Support (CDS) tools
- Aerospace: Air Traffic Control systems
- Communications: Sensor and Network Management
TechFinity specializes in developing solution approaches that:
- Recognize and exploit the commonalities of these problem domains across scientific and engineering disciplines
- Address the requirements and constraints unique to the discipline or product
- Implement analytical and software solutions that meet mission or system objectives
The key to a successful decision-centric solution framework is recognizing the common, fundamental components of every decision support application. We specialize in examining a system or design requirements to identify the core decision elements of the application. Once identified, solution design or improvements can leverage the existing decision frameworks and tools to create modular, configurable and sustainable solutions that continue to meet the demands of a dynamic application environment.